Classic Best Of Tanzania 2020
Our Professional guides are there to assist you every step of the way. Even though there is a general outline of your safari, your guide will talk with you regarding each day’s plans. He will tell you about the country you are visiting, its history, traditions, the area you are visiting, what you see; he will take you to the loveliest places, look after any formalities or negotiations with the local people, and take care of your safety and comfort. They all are proficient in bush craft, and can also tell you about the local traditions, wildlife, identify the birds, and help you learn more about the world around you. All our guides speak English as well as their local language and some speak French and Spanish as well. Days will vary depending on your specific schedule, road conditions, and what you would like to do
per adult from
What's included :
- 7x Breakfast
- 6x Dinner
- 6x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
- All Government taxes and levies.
- unlimited game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- Complimentary 1500 ml mineral water per person per day in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kilimanjaro International Airport
What's excluded :
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to guides and hotel staff
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks not included in the package
- International flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Visa fees
- Christmas and Easter supplements of USD $ 45 per person per night on the Christmas and Easter dates.
- KILIMANJARO AIRPORT
Departure Point :Kilimanjaro Airport Road, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We also Pick the clients from any hotel in Tanzania Airports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.