Classic Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Group Tour
If pressed for time, take this tour to see the most famous attractions of Beijing. You'll experience the world-famous Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City where China's emperors lived, and walk on the iconic Great Wall at Mutianyu. Learn about the sights from your informative guide throughout a memorable tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Fee of cable car：USD 15 (single way); USD 18 (round way)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Pick up at your hotel around 7:00 am. This tour starts at the northern part of Tian'anmen Square. Seeing the Tian’anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years of history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north. After visiting the Forbidden City, enjoy the jade carving and related Chinese traditional cultures.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
After lunch, visiting Mutianyu Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional). Returned to the downtown and will learn the Chinese traditional medicine culture. At last, be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at the hotel within the 3rd ring road of Beijing.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking
- If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please contact us ASAP
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available for city hotels in Beijing (within 3rd ring road)
- Most travelers can participate
- The Forbidden City will be closed from 21st Sep-1st Oct. If the tour you would like to book includes the Forbidden City, will skip it and refund USD 8 per person from your tour guide. Thanks for your understanding!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.