classic kenya safari
Enjoy complimentary hotel pick ups and transfer from your centrally located accommodations and begin your five day tour.
Appreciate the stunning game view from our superb vehicles that presents a easy viewing and photography of wildlife that the great rift valley has to offer and experience a terrific stay in outstanding lodges.
during the trip you will explore the magical Masai Mara to witness the great migration of wildebeest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- services of a English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a shared safari vehicle with easy game viewing and photography
- Flying doctor coverage fees
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills/laundry etc., and any other items not specified in our itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver guide
- Any local or international flight(s) and departure/other taxes; Concession fees (In case of any new fees; introduced by parks without our knowledge)
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Enjoy the aerial view of the flourishing environment of rift valley including the escarpments from our elegant safari vans with a photographic roof hatch that offers you an opportunity to have an incredible view.
The trip will begin at aberdare national park that offers high altitude game viewing, including animals that are rarely encountered elsewhere for a day then to lake nakuru national park the famous home of flamingos for a whole day then proceed to Masai Mara game reserve the world known wilderness for endemic species that are abundant and easy to see.This enormous Reserve is part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migration.
After the completion of your tour, enjoy the worry-free transfer in our courtesy van back to the city for home return.
Departure Point :Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :The tour ends at Masai Mara game reserve
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Soft-sided luggage or duffel bags are preferable
- carry your Passport /ID or residency card
- It is the duty of the client to check passport requirements for travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.