Classic Mustang Convertible Barossa Valley Half Day Private Tour For 2
Turn heads and feel the wind in your hair on an exhilarating private classic 1966 Mustang Convertible tour of the Barossa Valley. Enjoy the ultimate luxury, comfort and adventure as you sample the region’s finest food, wine and sights, while enjoying the top-down experience on this customised tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Adelaide pick up not included but if modern Jaguar available return cost is $250. Call
- A private customised wine, food and sightseeing tour of the Barossa Valley. A regular sample itinerary includes 3 wine tastings, 1 food sampling and 1 lookout stop.
Departure Point :30 Tanunda Rd, Nuriootpa SA 5355, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Barossa accommodation or if driving up we meet at Penfolds front carpark at 18-28 Tanunda Road, Nuriootpa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of 8 years old.
- Dress according to weather.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.