Classic Rome: Colosseum Roman Forum And Palatine Hill
Feeling like an ancient roman and learn all about this beautiful city in a 150-minutes.
After meeting at the office, with skip the line entrance tickets, this tour starts from the visit of the Colosseum, the place where the romans use to have some cruel entertainment.
Then the visit continues at the Roman Forum, the place of socialization of the ancient roman society.
The tour finishes with the visit of the Palatine Hill, the most famous of the Roman seven hills.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- See the top sites of Classical Rome, symbols of the majesty and power of the Roman Empire and what makes Rome famous all over the world. We’ll visit the Colosseum - the largest amphitheater in the world - the Roman Forum - the ancient city’s venue for trade and social activity - and the Palatine Hill - one of the seven hills where Rome was founded.
Explore the Ancient Rome and enter all the popular sites with an expert guide, SKIPPING all lines.
Via Di San Giovanni in Laterano 14
GPS 41.890002, 12.495141
Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
2 hours and ½
Skip the line entrance tickets - 2 ½ hrs guided group tour - Official guide – Headphone
Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
Departure Point :Gladiator
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Safety Alert Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.