Clay Target Shooting - Private group experience Melbourne
An adrenaline pumping experience of smashing targets flying through the air in a fun and safe environment. Clay target shooting is an exciting and challenging activity that you won't forget.
Whether you want to have some fun time with your family, friends or improve your aim, this is an experience that everyone can enjoy regardless of age and physical ability. It's the perfect activity for the whole family (12+).
You'll be taking part in the Ultimate Clay Target Shooting Experience. We offer you the real thing, with real guns & real ammunition. Sessions are conducted by Adam Vella, Trap Shooting Olympic Bronze Medalist and three times World # 1 and/or his team of qualified instructors.
You can shoot all the targets on your own or bring along some company to share. Either way, we promise you’ll have a blast!
The length of this session is between 60 - 90 minutes depending on your group size.
per adult from
60 to 105 minutes
What's included :
- Price includes GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Use of our Beretta 12 gauge shotguns, real ammunition, targets, eye & hearing protection
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks - available for purchase at fully operating Cafe at the range.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oz Shooting, 20 Vearings Rd, Epping, Victoria 3076 Australia
This private activity is perfect for individuals or small groups. Whether you want to have some fun with your family, friends, associates or improve your aim, this package is for you.
Your experience will start with a safety briefing and a chance to familiarize yourself with the Beretta 12 gauge shotguns. You'll be shooting a large variety of single and double practice targets from different locations followed by a competition between the participants in your group. Under our experts' instruction you will hit targets like a pro.
• Private session under full instruction
• 1-2 participants shoot 80 targets in total including a 10 target competition
• 3 + participants shoot 40 targets p/p including a 10 target competition
• Extra targets can be purchased on the day subject to time availability
• Session length approx 60 min
• Age required to participate 12+ (minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
• Firearm license is not required
• Suitable for novice as well as experienced participants
• We enforce a zero alcohol/drug policy
• Shooting stands are undercover for your comfort.
Our sessions are held at our permanent, private grounds at some of the best ranges within close proximity to the Melbourne CBD. We use top quality equipment along with a high emphasis on safety and pride in delivering an unforgettable experience.
In addition to focus on the importance of safety on the range, we aim for participants to leave our session with a significant understanding of safety and responsible firearm handling.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :20 Vearings Rd, Epping VIC 3076, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your session start time may vary within 30 minutes from your selected time. We will confirm your exact start time within 24 hours from receiving your booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, rain, wind or shine. However in the event of lightning, the session will be cancelled and be re-scheduled or refunded at no cost to you.
- Shooting stands are under cover for your comfort.
- No shows and late arrivals: participants will forfeit their experience and therefore not entitled to a refund or reschedule
- Participants found to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs will not be allowed to shoot. Your voucher will be forfeited without entitlement to a refund or reschedule
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.