Clear Stand-Up Paddleboard Experience in Condado Lagoon
Our morning CLEAR SUP tour is one of the most magical ways to start your day, both for those visiting our island or for locals alike! The Condado lagoon is one of the best places to kayak in Puerto Rico, so, it can get crowded (usually fills up around noon)... So on this SUP adventure our group will have the entire lagoon basically to ourselves... Well, sharing with local birds, fish, and manatees of course (fingers crossed we see any and all!). Get ready to enjoy beautiful 360 degree city skyline views in our ultimate Urban Adventure!
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary I-Phone pictures, airdropped at the end.
- Usage of SUP equipment
What's excluded :
Morning Stand-Up Paddleboarding on the Condado Lagoon is something very special. It's peaceful, less crowded, and an ideal time take photos! (Great "morning light" -- we offer to take FREE photos and airdrop at the end). Paddle around the lagoon on your CLEAR SUP with beautiful 360 degree views of the surrounding city skyline. If you're lucky, you may even see a pelican diving for food, pass over a sea star, or view the majestic Manatee coming up for air! No matter what, you will love this morning urban adventure. Let's kick your day off right!
All SUP equipment for your use included
Commentary from your guide on local history, marine life, and eco system of Condado Lagoon.
City skyline views of the lagoon at during beautiful morning light.
Departure Point :1014 Ashford Ave, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Upon arrival please remember to wear your mask. From start to finish we ask that guests stay a "paddle length apart" to ensure safe social distancing. Thanks in advance!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.