Clearwater Beach Bus Express
This is a day for fun in the sun on the Gulf Coast of Mexico at Clearwater Beach. You can stroll along the pier, take in some sun, or go on one of many boat rides!
Our express service is direct transportation from the Maingate Lakeside Resort.
Clearwater Beach has been rated the Number 1 Beach in the USA on TripAdvisor. Gray Line Orlando offers you easy to use transportation - so sit back and relax, let our professional drivers get you to the beach.
Upon arrival at the beach you have the day to enjoy at your leisure. Lay on the sand, swim in the Gulf of Mexico, walk down the pier and do some shopping in the beachside stores.
The perfect way to get away from the theme park lines in Orlando, and take a day to relax and unwind. Don't miss out on a visit to Clearwater Beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of Driver Guide
- Express Round Trip Transportation from Maingate Lakeside Resort
- Free time on Clearwater Beach
- Lunch (if option is chosen)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless option including lunch is purchased)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Escape the theme parks and soak up the sun on one of the top-rated beaches in the US! With our express transportation, you will avoid all the pickup stops and go directly to the beach. Here you can lounge on the white sand, jump through the turquoise waters, explore the pier, get some fresh caught fish for lunch, and so much more. Your vacation needs a beach day, and this is one of the best!
This day has plenty to time to enjoy Clearwater Beach at your own pace. Whether you want to lay out on the beach and relax, swim in the warm waters of the Gulf, walk down the promenade looking in the local specialist gift shops of maybe out onto the pier as you enjoy an ice cream treat! There is a lot of time and things for you to do throughout the day at the beach.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Clearwater Beach Marina, 25 Causeway Blvd Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL 33767-2064
If you opt to include lunch, you will receive a voucher for a local cafe. Here you will have a choice of entree and drink. The cafe has many options to fit everyone's taste!
Sit back and relax on this drive from Central Florida to the Gulf of Mexico. This is a great Florida beach day - Don't miss it!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pier 60, Memorial Causeway, Clearwater, FL 33767
Walk down Pier 60 to see the lovely beach views. This day has plenty to time to enjoy Clearwater Beach at your own pace. Whether you want to lay out on the beach and relax, swim in the warm waters of the Gulf, walk down the promenade looking in the local specialist gift shops of maybe out onto the pier as you enjoy an ice cream treat! There is a lot of time and things for you to do throughout the day at the beach.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Tampa International Airport, 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Guests drive past Tampa enroute from Central Florida to Clearwater Beach. They see Tampa from the highway as the driver navigates the highways through the city on the way to the coast
Departure Point :Maingate Lakeside Resort, 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is beach wear, its a day at the beach so dress accordingly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise Gray Line in advance if wheelchair lift vehicles are required as not all vehicles have them.
- Please not Clearwater Beach is a very fine sand and hard to push wheelchairs on.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.