Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with Sea Screamer Boat Ride
Take a day trip from Orlando to Clearwater Beach, consistently ranked among the top beaches in Florida, where you’ll find soft white sand and excellent swimming conditions. To break up your day lounging on Florida’s west coast, take a thrilling ride on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico aboard the ‘Sea Screamer’ – America’s largest speedboat!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch (if Lunch option chosen)
- Pickup and drop-off from centralized pick up locations in Orlando
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sea Screamer
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks, soda and water (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Screamer, 25 Causeway Blvd Clearwater Municipal Marina Slip #15, Clearwater, FL 33767-2064
After pickup from your hotel and an approximate 1.5-hour trip from Orlando aboard your comfortable coach, you’ll arrive at Clearwater Beach.
Enjoy a couple of hours to spend however you wish before heading to the marina. Then, hop aboard the Sea Screamer for your one-hour speedboat ride up the coast of Florida’s Gulf of Mexico.
This great family attraction, safe for all ages, is a thrilling ride that you will never forget! With its dual twin turbo-charged diesel engines, the 72-foot (22-meter) Sea Screamer reaches speeds up to 35 miles (56 km) per hour.
Cruise through Clearwater Harbor and Sand Key Park as the boat captain shares interesting facts about the area. Then hold onto your hat as the boat screams past beaches along the shoreline, and look out for bottlenose dolphins that play in the boat’s wake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Back on the beach, your time is yours to do as you wish – go for a swim or a stroll on Clearwater’s soft sand, bodyboard in the waves or just work on your tan. If you wish, browse the souvenir shops or stay on the beach, where you can rent a beach umbrella or watersports equipment – all available onsite.
When you’re ready for a meal, simply use your lunch voucher (if option selected) at a street café; you can eat there or enjoy a beach picnic. Alcoholic drinks, soda and water are sold separately. In total, you’ll have about seven to eight hours in Clearwater before heading back to Orlando aboard the bus.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: WildSide Texas BBQ, 7725 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
2: Walt Disney World Swan, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
3: Firehouse Subs Lake Buena Vista, 12515 FL-535 Ste 515, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
4: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
5: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Señor Frog's | Orlando, 8747 International Dr #103, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Lunch options may include: sandwiches, pastas, salads, pizzas, chicken gyros, fish and chips; a kids menu of burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and fish and chips is available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.