Climbing Mount Hatis | Visit to Levon's Divine Underground
Hatis Mount (Mount Shamiram) is a volcanic massif in Kotayk Province. The height is 2528 m. It is a cone-shaped mountain of volcanic rock. The slopes in the upper part are sloping, the middle and lower parts of the beam are dissected deep by ravines. There are rocky protrusions. The mountain range is covered with meadow and steppe vegetation. The mountain is also visible from Yerevan. On the mountain there are the ruins of the Shamiram fortress, as well as a small cave.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Master Levon's Divine Underground
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Master Levon's Divine Underground, Village Arinj 5th St, 9th House, Arinj Armenia
There are many interesting caves around the world all which have different stories in regards to how they came to life. One particular cave stands out in many different ways, from the builder to the inspiration behind the construction. In a small village within Armenia, there rests a miraculous cave that was built by one man, not an army of men. If you step into a cave that was built in a span of 23 years, you will not believe how one man built a network of caves that sink 70 meters deep. It is a miraculous museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Hatis, Hatis Armenia
We will start our climbing from village Akunq . Difficulty is medum and does not require special physical training
What you need:
Trekking shoe, a hat from the sun, sunglases, tourist backpack, food and water.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Dancing Fountain, Republic Square, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.