CLOSED UFN DUE TO COVID-19 Skydive Sydney-Newcastle
Skydive Sydney Newcastle will show you a breathtaking views over Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Valley, The Lake Macquarie, and amazing coast line with access to Blacksmith beach, it provides a truly unique day trip experience.
Only an 1h40 minutes from Sydney CBD, and 30min south of Newcastle.
What you get:
- Newcastles ONLY beach skydive with amazing beach views
- up to 15,000ft tandem skydive, up to 60 seconds freefall
- professional training and instruction
- 20 minutes scenic flight
- spectacular views over Sydney's Central Coast, Hunters Valley, Blacksmith Beach and lakes
- Experience of a lifetime
- Free transfers from Sydney
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight and tandem skydive from up to 15,000ft
- Amazing views over Hunter valley region, Central Coast lakes, Newcastle and beautiful costline
- Option to stear your parachute
- Skydive Certificate
- Experience of a lifetime
- Day 1 : Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive over NewcastleSkydive at Newcastle’s closest beach skydive for the ultimate adrenalin rush. You’ll drop from an extreme altitude of up to 15,000 feet and freefall at over 200 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, then float under canopy over Newcastle for 5-7 minutes soaking up spectacular beach and city views. Highlights: A spectacular drop zone with views of the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, The Lake region, and directly on top of amazing coastline with access to the beach, it provides a truly unique day trip experience Easily accessible from Sydney, only 20 min drive South of Newcastle Newcastle's only beach skydive with amazing beach views Scenic flight up to 15,000ft and up to 60 seconds of freefall Free bus transfers from Sydney CBD daily Experience of a lifetimeMeals :None
Drop zone address: Skydive Sydney-Newcastle, Belmont Airport, Belmont NSW
Operates 7 days a week.
!!!New - NEWCASTLE local bus transfers!!!
Local pick up service in Newcastle will commence on September 1st 2019. This service is complimentary for all customers.
Pick up locations and times:
University of Newcastle (Bar on a Hill) - 7.30am
Broadmeadow Train Station - 7.45am
Newcastle YHA - 8am
Free return bus transfers from Sydney CBD available 7 days a week!
Pick up locations:
Wake up Hostel (814 George Street, Sydney) 07:15am - 07:30am
Mariott Hotel Circular Quay (30 Pitt Street, Sydney) 07:45am - 08:00am
Arrival to Belmont approx. 10:30am
Return time (once all tandems have been completed and videos distributed).
Spots are limites, bookings are essential.
Spectators welcome for a $20pp fee. Subject to availability on the day.
Self drive customers:
How to get there:
Driving by Car: From Sydney, just over 1.5 hours from the city:
Continue to Millers Point
Take M1 and M2 to Epping Rd in North Ryde. Take the EPPING Rd exit from M2
Get on Pacific Motorway in Wahroonga from A3 and Pacific Hwy/A1
Follow Pacific Motorway to Doyalson Link Rd/A43 in Bushells Ridge. Take the exit towardBudgewoi/Swansea/Charlestown/State Route 111 fromPacific Motorway
Follow A43 to your destination in Marks Point
By Car: From Newcastle, only 30 mins
Get onto Pacific Hwy/Stewart Ave/A43
Slight left to stay on Pacific Hwy/A43 (signs for Belmont/Sydney/Pacific
Highway/State Route 111)
Turn right into Belmont Airport.
From Sydney CBD you can jump on the Central Coast and Newcastle train line and then hop on the 349 or 350 bus from Newcastle station down to Belmont. A quick 1 hour drive along the coast will drop you just out the front of the Belmont Airport
Compulsory fee of $35 APF and admin levy MUST BE paid on the day of skydive.
Weight restrictions, max 110kg.
The following weight surcharges apply if over 95kgs:
95kg- 104.9kg = $50
105kg - 110kg = $75
110kg and above = $100, requires on site assessment
Weight surcharge payable on board, directly to skydive office.