We are truly spoilt here on the Coffs Coast! With so many beaches, headlands, rivers & estuaries to choose from where do you begin? Luckily for you this is our backyard & we know a secret or two that will ensure you experience it the best way possible… Like a local!
You will feel like you are on an adventure with close friends from the moment we pick you up from your accommodation until you are dropped back with a belly full of delicious food & memories to last a lifetime!
*Morning tea & lunch provided. Pick up / drop off from accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We supply a healthy lunch catering for all dietary requirements
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea is included a choice of homemade cake, teas, coffee & hot chocolate
- We supply kayaks and stand up paddleboards and life jackets.
- Entry/Admission - Bongil Bongil National Park
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Urunga Wetlands Boardwalk, 1 Hillside Dr, Urunga, New South Wales 2455 Australia
Short walk through paperbark forest and boardwalk, enjoy views over wetlands. Home to many bird species.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Boardwalk, Urunga Caravan Park and Beachfront, Urunga, New South Wales Australia
Relaxing walk along the famous Urunga Boardwalk with incredible views over the coastline & Kalang & Bellinger Rivers all the way to the Great Dividing Range. Bird and marine life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bongil Bongil National Park, Overhead Bridge Forest Road, Bonville, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2454 Australia
Kayak or stand up paddle board to our beautiful picnic lunch destination.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emerald Beach, New South Wales Australia
Meet the hundreds of kangaroos that call this place home! This is a great place to spot dolphins, sea eagles and humpback whales (June - October).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forest Sky Pier, Bruxner Park Road, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450 Australia
Take in the birds eye view of the Coffs Coast & surrounding hinterland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be notified of exact pick up time the day before tour departs.Airports
- Coffs Harbour Airport, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.