Coastal Drive and Sheffield in Colour
Ideal day trip for cruiseship guests
Small, boutique personalised day tour taking you to the start of the Cradle Mountain Valley
See the picturesque Tasmanian North West Coast line with multi photo stops before heading to the town of Sheffield that is the only town in Tasmania like it. If you love street art, fresh produce and a great day out then spend the day with us on this great day tour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makers' Workshop, 2 Bass Hwy, Burnie TAS 7320, Australia
The town of murals, Sheffield is nestled at the bottom of a volcanic mountain (Mount Roland) it becomes the start of the Cradle Mountain gateway. Mount Roland provides a stunning backdrop to the Kentish Municipality. The mountain is a landmark that can be seen from much of the northern half of Tasmania, and is ever-changing as different light conditions play off its blue rocky face. The summit affords one of the most spectacular views in Tasmania.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
MAKERS WORKSHOP, BURNIE Ports
- MAKERS WORKSHOP
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.