Cobá Tour and Akumal Sea Turtles Snorkeling with Lunch
Combine archaeology and nature on this exciting journey deep in the Yucatan jungle. Climb atop an authentic Maya pyramid, the breathtaking Nohoch Mul. Cool off in spectacular Akumal swimming and snorkeling along sea turtles.
The Cobá archaeological zone is famous for its well-preserved and impressively tall pyramid. Best of it all—it’s one of the few Maya pyramids where you can climb atop, so grab the rope and head upwards on the steep stairs.
The physically challenging effort is rewarded with a stunning view over the vast jungle surrounding you. In addition, hear about the history of the fascinating civilization while exploring the ball court and the smaller pyramids.
Continue to pristine Akumal Beach, where you embark on a relaxing snorkeling discovery. Keep your eyes open as you are likely to spot one or more sea turtles swimming calmly in proximity of the beach.
After the great wildlife encounter, relish a delicious lunch before your comfortable ride back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks onboard the minivan
- Roundtrip transportation from most Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya hotels
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
The Cobá archaeological zone, nested in the dense tropical forest, is famous for its well-preserved and impressively tall pyramid. Best of it all—it’s one of the few Maya pyramids where you can climb atop, so grab the rope and head upwards on the steep stairs.
The physically challenging effort is rewarded with a stunning view over the vast jungle surrounding you. In addition, hear about the history of the ancient town and the fascinating civilization while exploring the ball court and the smaller pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Cool off on the spectacular Akumal Beach swimming and snorkeling along graceful sea turtles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Relish a delicious lunch next to the beach, where you can also swim and relax before returning your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact Cancun Experience at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation, if you book within 24 hours please contact immediately. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.If your hotel is outside of the coverage area, you will be asked to meet the tour at a designated meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be 8 or older.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.