Coba Pac Chen
Visit the impressive archaeological site of Coba and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul, the highest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula.
From the top you will have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Mayan village and enjoy its well preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenotes (sinkholes), jungle paths, and the natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna. Rappel down thrilling cenotes and soar the canopy in breathtaking ziplines, swim in hidden caves and walk through the jungle learning about the environment.
Enjoy a lush meal of typical food, soft drinks and hand-made tortillas. Photographers of the Maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities (Rappel, Hiking, Swimming, Two ziplines crossing, Canoe or kayak, Mayan ritual, Traditional meal)
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Towells and lockers
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Photo package for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Its name is translated as "water with moss" or "water moisture", although there are authors who suggest that it means "murky water", due to the proximity to small lakes with a rather cloudy color. Other researchers of the ancient Mayan language propose more translations, among which “chachalacas water” may be mentioned; "Tooth of Tuza", which would also come from the Mayan words or "abundant water".
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coba, Coba, Yucatan Peninsula
Inside the jungle and 30 hours from the beaches of the Riviera Maya is a hidden treasure. A small village that still preserves with pride and tradition its Mayan past, one of the greatest exponents of the pre-Hispanic origin of our country. His name is Pac-Chen and knowing him is an extraordinary experience.
The first indications of the Mayan culture originate in the Early Preclassic around the year 2000 B.C., so when we refer to this village has managed to maintain its origins we do not say so lightly. Can you imagine being able to get in touch with the stories of a town that still retains an ancient worldview?
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.