Coba, Tulum, Cenote and Playa de Carmen Combo Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel and head to the archaeological zone of Coba and Tulum where you will spend an unforgettable day exploring the sites with a local guide. Swim in a fresh water cenote and experience a mayan ceremony, at end the visit in the world famous Playa del Carmen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Regional lunch buffet
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance to the archaeological zone of Tulum and Coba
- Entrance, swim and mayan ceremony at cenote "Dos Palmas".
- Free time at the 5th avenue at Playa del Carmen
- Water & Gatorade after each arqueológicas sites
- Drinks during the lunch
- Water, soft drinks and beers on board
- Towels at the cenote
- Breakfast box on board
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Photos, Tips
- Drinks during the lunch buffet
- Lockers and lifejackets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Segundo stop, Coba!
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
First stop, Tulum!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
The world famous "La quinta" is a pedestrian street that runs parallel and very close to the beach in which a huge number of restaurants, spas, shops, cafes, boutiques, jewelers, ice cream parlors, art galleries, handicrafts and various souvenirs are concentrated, for everyone tastes and budgets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in the Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local authorities charge $5 tax for video cameras
- No professional video making allowed unless previous permission is given
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.