Cobh (Cork) To Jameson Distillery - Half Day Shore Excursion
Every drop of Jameson is made here in Midleton so join us on this fascinating guided tour from your ship to Jamesons Distillery Experience. Bus Tour starts/finishes at your ship in Cobh/Cork
Our Tour Includes:
- Admission To The Jameson Distillery Experience
- Free Glass of Whiskey
- Expert Guides Throughout The Visit
- Shopping For Unique Gifts
- Free Time To Dine at The Distillery Restaurant
Our bus tour departs right from your ship in Cobh and returns back here again at the end of the tour.
We are based in Cobh right by the port and have over 50 years experience.
Our driver/guides are all locals and have lots of interesting facts, fascinating history, fun stories, songs and jokes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry To Jameson Distillery Midleton
- Free Glass Of Whiskey
- Storage for wheelchairs, scooters, etc
- Pick up from your ship and return to same
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Guides During Your Bus Tour & Jameson Visit
- Entry/Admission - Jameson Distillery Midleton
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cobh Heritage Centre The Queenstown Story, Deepwater Quay, Cobh P24 CY67 Ireland
Your bus tour departs from your ship in Cobh first heading for Midleton.
Stop At: Jameson Distillery Midleton, Distillery Walk, Midleton Ireland
The highlight of our trip will be The Jameson Distillery Experience Tour where we will enjoy a guided tour at the home place of this world famous whiskey.
Relax while you enjoy the short film and tour of the Distillery Buildings.
Don't forget to enjoy your free glass of Jameson's celebrated Whiskey. (adults only)
Browse the store at Jamesons for some very unique gifts.
Take time out to enjoy freshly made scones and coffee at the Distillery restaurant.
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Cobh, Cobh, County Cork
On route back to the historic Island of Cobh, you will see Martello Towers from the early 1800's and the beautifully restored 15th century Belvelly Castle.
Immerse yourself in the rich maritime history of Cobh, taking in some stunning harbour scenery while discovering why Cobh is forever linked to the ill fated Titanic. Learn of the fascinating history of Lusitania mass graves, The Potato Famine and Ireland's port of mass emigration.
With our half day tour you get time to enjoy the historic town of Cobh including Cobh Cathedral in your own free time.
Departure Point :Cobh Sightseeing Tour, Westbourne Pl Westbourne Pl, Kilgarvan, Cobh, Co. Cork, P24 V628, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
When you get off your ship, turn to your right and walk 1 minute to the gates where you will meet our uniformed "Butlers Shore Tour" teamPorts
- Cobh (Cork)
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Front seats can be reserved if you have mobility issues (let us know after you book)
- Live commentary is while on the bus only - Jamesons is a guided tour.
- Little walking - No exertion
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.