Cochin & Mumbai Multi Port Group Tour:Glimpse of Cochin & Mumbai
This group tour is specially designed for cruise travelers who dock at Cochin & Mumbai Cruise Port.The itinerary is designed in such a way that it meets your ships arrival and departure time
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Kochi /Mumbai Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Driver/Loocal Guide
- Local Snacks (For Mumbai Tour only
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mumbai Cruise Terminal - Green Gate - Pick up/Drop
Mumbai : approx 05.30 Hrs
Meet your guide at the cruise terminal Green gate. Begin your explorations at the Gateway of India, Mumbai's famous monument. Admire the archway and head around the corner to view the legendary Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Pass the High Court, Prince of Wales Museum and visit the Chatrapati Shivaji railway station, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From here, continue to a viewing point to gaze over the Dhobi Gat, the city’s open-air laundry. Move on to see Mani Bhavan, the former residence of Mahatma Gandhi. and then drive along Marine Drive. Snacks provided during the tour Later drop back at the port.
Pass By: Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Cochin : Local sightseeing tour of fort cochin and mattancherry (approx 04.00 Hrs)a
You will be picked up from Kochi Port Ships Berth and transfered to Fort Kochi to visit your first stop, the Chinese Fishing Nets. I Continue your stroll down to St. Francis Church, the oldest European church in India.
Next you will visit Santa Cruz Basilica, one the largest and most impressive churches in India.
Stop at Local Laundry or Dhobi Khanna. Later, visit the Mattancherry Palace, built by the Portuguese and presented to the Raja of Kochi in 1555. Next door is the Paradesi Synagogue, the oldest active synagogue in South India. If your schedule allows, you can also do some shopping for spices, handicrafts, and antiques, or have a casual lunch at direct payment. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to Kochi Port to board your cruise on time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Cochin Port - Cruise Terminal - CARNIVAL Sign BoardPick up from Mumbai Port - Green Gate - AMAZE Sign BoardPorts
- Mumbai International Cruise Terminal, Unnamed Road, Fort, Mumbai, 400001, India
- Cochin International Cruise Terminal, 27, Indira Gandhi Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682003, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.