cochin to Marari Private Transfer
Your spectacular journey to Marari starts from the Cochin airport which is the first airport in India developed under a public-private partnership. Being the largest airport in the state of Kerala, the Cochin International Airport caters to 63% of the total air passenger movement in the state, thus acclaimed as the busiest air terminus. It is also the fourth busiest airport in India in terms of international traffic.
Start your road trip heading to your hotel in Marari from the Cochin airport/ Hotel n one of our finely maintained cars. Driven by the English speaking Chauffeurs, your travel from airport to the hotel will guarantee you an excellent trip in India. Our wide range of fleet can cater to the diversified kinds of clientele, assuring a hassle free and comfortable travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by Air Condition vehicle
- Toll, Parking, and other expenses related to vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other than inclusion
- A road trip from Cochin to Alleppey in the God’s own country is a fascinating experience for travellers of any genre. The splendid beauty of nature traveling along with you all through the way certainly makes the difference you would not have perceived.
On your arrival at Cochin, you will be received by one of our Chauffeurs and you will be heading to Marari popularly known among the global travellers as “Venice of the East”.
Marari beach in Kerala is endless with golden sands and coconut palm trees. Marari originates from 'Mararikulum', a local fishing village on the Arabian Sea coast. The calmness and serenity of Kerala Marari beach take tourists backwards in time. The lazy pace of local life makes holidaying near the Marari beach an invigorating experience.
Marari situated at a distance of about 60 km northwards from Cochin is accessible by roads. National Highway 47 is located at a distance of about a kilometer from Marari village. The nearest railway station being only around 5km away, Marari on the Malabar Coast is also reachable by train. Tourists traveling by air need to fly to Cochin and thereafter take a taxi or car to reach Marari beach.
on arrival at Marari you will be Dropped at your convenient Hotel
Departure Point :Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Departure Time :Vehicle will be Reported as per Client Convenient at the time of Booking
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Age people can travel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.