Cochin to Munnar City Hotel Private Transfers
Your spectacular journey to Munnar starts from the Cochin airport which is the first airport in India developed under a public-private partnership. Being the largest airport in the state of Kerala, the Cochin International Airport caters to 63% of the total air passenger movement in the state, thus acclaimed as the busiest air terminus. It is also the fourth busiest airport in India in terms of international traffic.
Start your road trip heading to your hotel in Munnar from the Cochin airport in one of our finely maintained cars. Driven by the English speaking Chauffeurs, your travel from airport to the hotel will guarantee you an excellent trip in India. Our wide range of fleet can cater to the diversified kinds of clientele, assuring a hassle free and comfortable travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- Toll, Parking and All the expenses related to Transport
What's excluded :
- Other than inclusions
- A road trip from Cochin to Munnar in the God’s own country is a fascinating experience for travellers of any genre. The splendid beauty of nature traveling along with you all through the way certainly makes the difference you would not have perceived.
On your arrival you will be received by one of our Chauffeurs you will be heading to Munnar
Munnar is a town and hill station located in the Idukki district of the southwestern Indian state of Kerala. Munnar is situated at around 1,600 metres above mean sea level in the Western Ghats mountain range.Munnar is also called the "Kashmir of South India" and is a favorite destination for honeymooners.
Munnar got its name from its strategic location at the confluence of three rivers – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala Rivers. 'Moonu' means 'three' and 'Aru' means 'river'.
This hill station is splattered with the right mix of nature in the form of the hills, the mist, the valleys, the streams, the waterfalls, tea plantations, rare flora and fauna.... It is a beautiful tea town in Idukki district of Kerala easily accessible from Kochi with well-placed resorts, each creating the perfect vibe to simply relax and immerse yourself in the healing embrace of Mother Nature.
Departure Point :Kochi, Kerala, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/25/2019 - 9/30/2021
10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Munnar, Kerala 685612, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.