Cocktail and beer tasting workshops in the heart of the Marais
The tasting workshops will take place in the evening in a unique wine cellar in the North of the Marais (55 rue de Turbigo, Metro Arts-et-Métiers) which will be open exclusively for the occasion. The presence of expert brewers and mixologists will make the experience particularly fascinating for beginners as well as amateurs.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - For cocktail workshops: Tasting of 5 different cocktails. For the beer workshops: Tasting of 6 different beers
What's excluded :
During the cocktail workshops, you will discover original and delicious recipes and you will learn how to make cocktails like professionals thanks to our mixologist friends.
During the beer workshops, you will discover all the secrets of craft beer production in the company of passionate brewers.
All the workshops will of course be accompanied by generous tastings in a privileged setting north of the Marais, that of La Nouvelle Cave, which is dusting the world of wine and spirits.
Departure Point :55 Rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.