Cocoa and Carols Holiday Cruise
Step aboard luxury yacht Northern Lights decorated for the holidays and cruise into an evening of music and caroling through Boston Harbor. Join in singing and get into the holiday spirit with friends and family. Sip on delicious hot cocoa and enjoy gorgeous views of Boston's skyline from the heated salon of Northern Lights, a 1920's styles New England Yacht on this 90 minute cruise.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Luxury Yatch
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Beverages and food are not included with this purchase. Adult beverages, water, soda, and snacks are available for purchase aboard.
- Gratuity for the crew is not included with the purchase (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boston Seaport, Seaport Blvd & Boston Wharf Rd, Boston, MA 02210
Cruise along Boston's waterfront and take in views of the Seaport District.
Pass By: Charlestown Navy Yard, First Ave., Boston, MA 02129-4520
See the USS Constitution from the water as the boat cruises by the Charlestown Navy Yard.
Pass By: North End, Boston, MA 02109
Cruise by the North End and catch a glimpse of the Old North Church made famous by the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere.
Departure Point :Rowes Wharf Water Transport, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not bring your own alcoholic beverages. Beverages can be purchased from the bar by credit card.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We're dedicated to stopping the spread of Covid19 and keeping guests and crew safe. Plexiglass barriers have been installed and our HVAC system has been upgraded with MERV filters. Guests will be required to don face coverings until they are seated. All tables are separated with 6 feet of clearance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.