Coffee Lovers Tour from Managua
The northern province of Matagalpa is renowned as a producer of world class coffee beans. Behind a sip of gourmet coffee lays a whole network of careful processing and rural livelihoods. The Selva Negra Coffee Estate and Ecolodge, located a few minutes from the city of Matagalpa, is an organic coffee farm owned by descendant of 19th century German migrants who came to this part of Nicaragua.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Managua and will be driven to the Selva Negra coffee estate, the drive takes about 2 hours. There, you will be able to take a coffee tour and learn about what it takes to produce organically certified coffee beans. You will also be able to go on a 3-hour hike around the reserve located in the estate.
Lastly, you will have the opportunity to visit the Coffee Museum in Matagalpa before being taken back to Managua.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Managua
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour has a duration of approximately 8 hours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.