Coffee Tasting Night
We can honestly say, we are the only service of this kind in all of the region. We are your "one stop" source for local coffee grown in Colombias 3rd largest coffee region. Yes, you can purchase local coffee at many shops scattered about the city. We give you the chance to save a great deal of time and a chance to learn a great deal.
Our host Guille comes from a family with a long heritage in Santa Marta. Not only is he personable, but he can provide you will all sorts of information that the average tour guide will not know.
Our coffee tasting sessions are not a lecture about coffee. Our goal is to provide a great atmosphere and a relaxed setting to try some good coffee.....and to hear your thoughts as well.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - All coffee that is presented is included in the price. There are also small crackers and carbonated water to be used as a palate cleanser. Additional beverages or food are not included in the price.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Our host will introduce guests to 5-6 coffees from the region and provide lots of information about each brand. There will be lots of time to chat and ask questions.
Coffees are brought out one at a time and the host will give you each coffee's personal story. After you are done tasting all the coffees, you can fill out a ballot, telling us which coffee you thought was the best. By filling out the ballot, you have a chance to win a bag of your choice. After the session is over, all the brands are available for sale. The entire activity, should last approximately 1.5hrs. But that does depend on how talkative the group is. This also ends up being a great place to meet new people.
Departure Point :Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.