Coffee Tour at Traditional Coffee Farm with amazing Landscapes.
Our coffee tour is at Medellin´s countryside, outside a little town called Caldas. Surrounded by the giant and lush green Andes mountains, at a beautiful farm immersed in the tranquility of mother nature and with the best view one can have of the Antioquia´s horizon, the most special part of our tour, is our coffee farmer. Genuine and passionate.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Vereda Chuscala
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vereda Chuscala, Caldas, Antioquia, Colombia
We´re going to have a real coffee experience, surrounded by the most incredible landscapes Antioquia has to offer, an experience from plant to cup. Going through all the different stages of the coffee cherry so we can have a deeper understanding of the art of coffee, you will also undestand the crazy hard work behind the a simple cup of coffee and you´re going to learn all of this directly from a coffee expert, a farmer that loves what he does!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Papiros, Cl. 10 #43C-25, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
All travelers will be picked up at their hotels and dropped back if they´re staying in the area of Poblado, if not, we will meet at Poblado Metro station.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.