Coffs Harbour - Jetty by Bike Tour
What’s the best way to explore the foreshores of Coffs Harbour and leave everyone back home envious of you? Why, Montem Bike Tours, of course.
Coffs Harbour has numerous viewing platforms, allowing you to discover and take in the breathtaking coastal scenes all from the seat of your bike. Depending on the seasons you can discover a range of sea birds, green sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins and in the migrating seasons, the majestic whales.
This is a guided leisurely bike ride, enabling you to take in the views, take some photos and learn about the history of Coffs Harbour. An option for those who are keen, if the tides are low, we will also ride along the beach, which is so much fun.
On Saturday and Sunday mornings you have the option of joining us for some delicious mini pancakes and coffee/tea or milk shakes by the beach which is a fantastic way to start your day (this is an extra cost).
All bikes and helmets are included within the tour.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Unique Mountain Bike
- Australian Standard Helmet
What's excluded :
- Water Bottle - Please bring your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coffs Harbour Jetty, Marina Drive Coffs Harbour, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450 Australia
Our bike ride starts with a ride along the historic Coffs Harbour Jetty. The original Coffs Harbour Jetty was constructed from local turpentine timber, finished in August 1892. It was originally 500 metres long, however had various extensions up to 1940's.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1 Jordan Esplanade, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Auslan Interpreters available upon request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.