Coffs Harbour to Sawtell Bike Ride
Montem Bike Tours specialise in guided bike tours around the Mid North Coast. Rider owned and operated, our guides are local and passionate about sharing their knowledge and adventures with visitors to the Coffs Coast.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Use of Mountain Bike & Helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coffs Harbour Jetty, Marina Drive Coffs Harbour, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450 Australia
Your bike ride starts with a ride along the historic Coffs Harbour Jetty. The original Coffs Harbour Jetty was constructed from local turpentine timber, finished in August 1892. It was originally 500 metres long, however had various extensions up to 1940's.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sawtell, Sawtell, New South Wales
We ride directly to Bonville Headland, Sawtell for an amazing viewing platform, up and down the coastline.
You are able to walk right around the headland, and with any luck you might see some dolphins or in the migrating seasons, the whales. It is just spectacular.
After leaving Bonville Headland, we ride to 'The Kiosk Sawtell Beach" cafe for a late morning or early lunch. Soak up the beautiful ocean views, feel the sea breeze on your face, whilst enjoying a delicious meal on the hill.
After morning tea/lunch we will jump back on the bikes and head back to the Coffs Harbour Jetty, not before riding through the beautiful main street of Sawtell, where the giant fig trees shelter the award winning cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and even a cinema.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jordan Esplanade, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Auslan Interpreters are available upon request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.