Cognac masterclass - French language
This masterclass is run in French.
The masterclass takes place in a former cognac storage of a cognac estate transformed into a guest mansion, located in the heart of the vineyard near the village of Segonzac, the capital city of the Grande Champagne, 15 minutes drive away from the town of Cognac.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3 cognacs chosen for their quality and ageing
- Drinking cognacs is not mandatory. The tasting can be only olfactory
- A booklet with a tasting sheet
- A professional cognac lecturer
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
- Personal purchases or souvenirs
- Transportation to/from attractions
Saint-Preuil is a village nestled in the heart of the vineyard of cognac where are located wine estates of two famous cognac brands, Rémy Martin and Hennessy.
The Romanesque church is also worth a look.
• Saint-Preuil, Saint-Preuil, Charente, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Departure Point :Le Relais de Saint Preuil, Chez Rivière, 16130 Saint-Preuil, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The workshop takes place in a dedicated room, a former conac storage
- The workshop is operated with a minimum of two (2) attendants
- A workshop completely independent from any famous Cognac trading house or family estate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.