Cold and Hot Spring Escape to Nurture Body and Soul
This experience is a unique blend of activities and some secret places that are not known to tourist. This is an immersion into some of Puerto Rico's less known cultural gems. We touch up on diverse aspects. Lunch on the Pork Route, walk, climb and dip at a Cold Spring, and a soothing Hot Spring for R&R.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Coamo Thermal Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Massage at Hot Spring
- Gratuities are not included, but they are most welcome!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Caguas, Caguas, Puerto Rico
En route to Cayey, Puerto Rico we will drive through the city of Caguas, Ciudad Criolla!
Stop At: Lechonera Los Pinos, Km. 27.7, PR-184, Cayey, 00736, Puerto Rico
We eat at Guavate (The Pork Route).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Panoramic Route (Ruta Panoramica), Puerto Rico
Continuing on we drive to a breathtaking vista of the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Salinas, Salinas, Puerto Rico
Next, we go exploring for a secret Freshwater Pool (Cold Spring).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coamo Thermal Hot Springs, End of Route 546, 00769 Puerto Rico
Later we experience a soothing Thermal Water Source (Hot Spring).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza Palmer, 83 Calle Manuel Soto Aponte, Caguas 00725-2822 Puerto Rico
Additionally, we make a short coffee, ice-cream pitstop on the way back.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :580 Av. Manuel Fernández Juncos, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
All guests staying in Old San Juan hotels or Bed & Breakfast will have a pick-up at Plaza Colon (Columbus Square). If you are staying out of the Tourist Area you have to come to our meeting location which it is: 580 Ave. Manuel Fernandez Juncos, San Juan, PR.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid - 19 Procedures: * It is of utmost importance that you allow your guide to man the opening and closing of all vehicle doors. Please allow for this, both entering or getting off from the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.