Cold War Berlin Behind the Wall Walking Guided Tour
After WWII Berlin went from being the capital city of Nazi Germany to being the pivotal city in the struggle to control war-torn Europe. Berlin became the frontier of the Cold War, where the two superpowers collided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Public transportation cost 7.70 Euro Berlin ABC Day ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berlin, Berlin
Explore Berlin’s former Soviet sector, a Cold War battleground and foundation of Communist East Berlin. Learn of life behind the Iron Curtain, and see how the DDR and the Stasi, the largest spy network the world has ever seen, kept an entire population under observation. Trace the CIA & KGB spy stories at the US and massive former Soviet embassies.This tour involves a train journey – an AB travel ticket should be purchased before joining the tour.
*Average tour length. The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Berlin Zoologischer Garten railway station, Hardenbergplatz 13, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.