Coll de l'Ofre and Barranc de Biniaraix Half-Day Hike
The climb from Foranlutx to the coll de l'Ofre is quite challenging. But rewarding at the same time, with incredible views of theSoller valley. Once at the top, the highest peak, Puig Major, greats you for the effort. You can enjoy the stories that your local guide will share with you from a very personal and unique point of view.
The descent on the barranc de Biniaraix has no competitors. It is simpy speechless.
Also if you are one of the first four persons to book, you will get a free ride from Palma. We will meet 1 hour earlier at Call & Ride Bike Rent in Carrer Can Puigdorfila 5, Palma.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Barranc de Biniaraix
- Entry/Admission - Serra de Tramuntana
What's excluded :
- Personal gear
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fornalutx, Fornalutx, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Its narrow streets. Its painted roof tiles. One of the most beautifull towns in Spain (awarded and acreditated). Cannot miss the oportunity to discover this town at the foot of the Tramuntana.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barranc de Biniaraix, Biniaraix, Majorca Spain
A cobble stone path along this magnificent brook embed into some great peak such as the Cornadors. When it carries water, the barranc (the brook) is even more beautiful.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ca s'Amitger Es el lugar donde se encuentra el Centro de interpretacion de la Serra de Tramuntana, 07315, Majorca Spain
The highest mountains of Mallorca with the best views and stories beneath your feet. Your guide will share with you every detail possible
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ajuntament de Fornalutx, Carrer Vicari Solivellas, 1, 07109 Fornalutx, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.