Colleen McCullough Home Tour On Norfolk Island
This two hour tour visits the home of the iconic Australian author, Colleen McCullough. Her beloved property "Out Yenna" is now open exclusively to Baunti Escapes customers. Be escorted through her magnificent home and view Ric and Colleen’s priceless collection of artefacts gathered on their travels all over the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Norfolk Island, Norfolk Island
Colleen McCullough, world-renowned author of 24 books called Norfolk Island home for almost 36 years. She and husband, Norfolk Islander, Ric Robinson, created a luxurious hideaway and maintained their privacy to ensure that Colleen had the perfect environment for her writing. Some of her most powerful titles were created in this much-loved sanctuary.
Her beloved property “Out Yenna” is now open exclusively to Baunti Escapes customers. Be escorted through her magnificent home and view Ric and Colleen’s priceless collection of artefacts gathered on their travels all over the world.
This is a glimpse into the life of a modern day literary icon. If you have read her amazing books, you will love the experience of sharing the world of Colleen McCullough, author of “Tim”, “The Thornbirds” and “Morgan’s Run”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Baunti Escapes Tours, Burnt Pine Travel, 65B Taylors Rd, 2899, Burnt Pine 2899, Norfolk Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Please visit the Baunti Escapes Office before to departure to confirm your pcik-up time and exchange your voucher for a BE ticket.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up and drop off is included for hotels in the Burnt Pine township.
- Clients are required to visit the Baunti Escape office in Burnt Pine prior to their tour to confirm pick-up details.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.