Cologne Cathedral & Old Town Tour (excl. inside visit & incl. 1 Kölsch)
Let us explore the historical old town of Cologne by marveling at the great Cologne Cathedral and the beautiful Rhine waterfront. On top, we enjoy a typical beer, the so called Kölsch, together!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Small group tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Inside visit of the Cologne Cathedral
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cologne Cathedral, Domkloster 4, 50667 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Please feel welcome on our tour through the historical old town of Cologne. We feed you with many interesting information about the area. Especially at the beginning you will be impressed by the great UNESCO Worldheritage Site, the Cologne Cathedral. Moreover, we check out the old town with its “Alter Markt” and walk along the Rhine with a picturesque view. Our pleasant tourguide is more than happy to show you around and provide you with exciting facts about the history and special culture of Cologne. He will tell you more about the Romans in Cologne as well as the transmitted scare stories of Old-Cologne. Two famous Colognians are waiting for us to get admired. After the tour you are prepared for the Cologne carnival but also for all other typical Cologne cultural habits. We give you the perfect survival tipps for the city. Have you always wanted to visit a traditional and rustic brewhouse? This tour enables you a stop in one of these with the group in order to have a beer (Kölsch).
The tour is providing you answers next to others to the following questions:
• How have 11.000 virgins managed to save Cologne?
• How does „Kölsche Klüngel“ work?
• How do you behave correctly in Cologne?
• How much does the Cologne Cathedral cost?
• How can you purchase the Cologne Cathedral?
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Türme des Kölner Doms, Domkloster 4, 50667 Köln, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Salzgasse, 50667 Köln, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with major walking problems, as this is a public walking tour the guest have to keep up with the guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.