colombo to mirissa by car
Start your Sri Lanka holiday with ease by booking this private arrival transfer from Colombo Airport (BIA / CMB) of Sri Lanka to your hotel in Mirissa. Your friendly and professional driver will greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your holiday destination in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. It’s that easy. Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner, “
Experience The Same Comfort As in A Flight, Even At Ground With Our Excellent Airport Transportation Service“.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned luxury car
- Airport Paging & Highway Charges
- One way private transfer
- English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Mirissa (Sinhalese: මිරිස්ස) is a small town on the south coast of Sri Lanka, located in the Matara District of the Southern Province. It is approximately 150 kilometres (93 mi) south of Colombo and is situated at an elevation of 4 metres (13 ft) above sea level. Mirissa's beach and nightlife make it a popular tourist destination. It is also a fishing port and one of the island's main whale and dolphin watching locations.
Mirissa is the largest fishing port on the south coast and is known for its tuna, mullet, snapper and butterfish. In 1980 the first tourist accommodation was built however it wasn't until the mid-1990s that tourism to the town started to dramatically increase.
Mirissa was affected by the tsunami caused by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, with numerous homes, guesthouses, shops, schools and temples destroyed or damaged and fourteen reported deaths.
Mirissa is located on the Coastal or Southern Rail Line (connecting Colombo through to Matara), and the A2 highway, connecting Colombo to Wellawaya.
• Mirissa Boat Harbour
• Mirissa railway station
Departure Point :colombo international airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.