Colombo Tour By Tuk-tuk
Colombo is a vibrant and fascinating city to explore. However, the city traffic in Colombo can get chaotic and the best way to get around is in the small three-wheeled taxis popularly known as Tuk-Tuks. They can zip through the busy streets, narrow lanes and can be parked easily anywhere. What’s more, you can literally hop off and on to get a personal view of the city! All that quirky, fun-filled experience comes with the assistance of English speaking chauffeur who doubles up as your knowledgeable guide too. Visit the famous monuments, the old lighthouse at Colombo harbour, Fort area, Independence Square, Gangarama Temple, Wolvendaal Church with all entrance fees included. Get a localized perspective and a quick peek into the not so touristy spots that are the characteristics of daily life in the city as you drive through. The tour includes a taste of local cuisine when you stop for lunch at one of the popular spots.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
Colombo Tuk Tuk City Tour will provide travelers the best personalized city tour.
Explore the streets of Colombo on a tuk tuk tour.
Zip through the busy streets and visit Colombo Fort and Pettah Bazaar.
See the Dutch reformed church, the mosque, and Buddhist and Hindu temples.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bandaranayake Quay, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.