Colonial Towns Ruta de los Panchos
Taking this tour with us, you will have the chance to learn and enjoy the culture of the Mayan´s that still remain in the country, by visiting Panchimalco´s church, it´s steerts and the main plaza. Sculptures, murals and traditions that makes it unique.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Around Ruta de los Panchos you will enjoy visiting the towns of Rosario de Moran and Panchimalco, both towns rich in history and traditions, seeing a famous and venerated Colonial Church dating from 1730, which was built by indigenous people led by Spanish friars, and beautiful murals decorating the towns. Panchimalco is just 25 minutes from San Salvador city. Something important to mention is that, during the tour we will stop in a local restaurant for having a try of pupusas, which is our most famous typical dish.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:30 am
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :San Salvador, El Salvador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.