Colored Canyon Tour from Taba
Drive south from Taba to Colored Canyon Tour, the mountains near Nuweiba to hike through these impressive canyons with narrow passages and towering, beautifully colored walls. Our staff will introduce you to your Bedouin guide and provide lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Taba & return
- - All transfers by 4x4 Jeep
- - English speaking guide
- - Lunch at local resturant in Nuweibaa
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle
- - All taxes & service charges
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colored Canyon, Nuweiba, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Leave your hotel in Taba by an air-conditioned 4×4 jeep addressing Nuwebia as you visit the Colored Canyon you will be dazzled with the fantastic colored stones as well as it is a perfect place for the fans of hiking. A visit to the canyon provides instant recognition of where it gets its name. The walls of the canyon, which reach up to sixteen stories, are easily the most colorful and intriguing rock formations in all of Sinai. They were created by the erosion of water upon sandstone and limestone. In Nuwebia you see the splendid port of Nuweiba & visit the Bedouin Tribes. As well you can see the mountain of Saudi Arabia on the other side of Al Aqaba Gulf.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.