Colored Leaves in Korankei, Obara Four-season Cherry &Ginkgo in Eihou-Temple
・Hassle free transportation of one hour bus ride from Nagoya to destination.
・One day trip connects several highlight spots in Aichi Prefecture and there will be chance to see a colorfully splendid view of autumn there. Shopping stop is also included.
・Visit Japan's national designated place of scenic beauty Kokeizan Eihoji Temple for its elegant garden, view of red leaves and Gingko together.
・Go to Obara of Toyota City to see the both autumn foliage and SHIKIZAKURA cherry blossom, and this is the only place in Japan such an extraordinary landscape can be enjoyed.
・In Korankei, during the evening illumination will be held. It will be looking fanscinating, with food vendor also lightened up. You may make an unforgettable memory for the evening view and sunset!
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kokeizan Eihoji Temple, 1-40 Kokeizancho, Tajimi 507-0014 Gifu Prefecture
Kokeizan Eihoji Temple is designated as a national place of extraordinary scenic beauty.You can see the autumn foliage surrounding the pond and the over 700 years’ old Gingko tree in fornt of the main hall of the temple; the scene under the cloudless sky is very appealing.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Toki Premium Outlets, 1-2 Tokigaoka, Toki 509-5127 Gifu Prefecture
Toki Premium Outlets is surrounded by mountains of the Chubu Region(midland). The views of the nature here is fresh and beautiful.There are about 120 shopping stores here. Shopping coupon will also be given to participants!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Obara Fureai Park / Shikizakura, Obaracho, Toyota 470-0531 Aichi Prefecture
Obara SHIKIZAKURA cheery blossoms in spring and autumn. That makes the village in the mountains colorful and beautiful. Here is only place in Japan where more than 10 thousand red and yellow autumn leaves and cherry blossoms can be seen at the same time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Koran Valley, Iimori Asukecho, Toyota 444-2424 Aichi Prefecture
Admire Korankei's fantastic scenery of more than 4 thousand red, yellow and green maple trees, and night illumination! There is also food vendors to taste local snacks! A memorable experience of looking at sunset at Korankei ! Red leaves light up will start around 17:00.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nagoya Station, 1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, Japan
Departure Time :8:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to traffic conditions, the return time may be delayed.
- After the gathering time, if you haven't arrived, the bus will still start. Please go to the tourist destination on your own.
- Due to actual weather condition, the best time for viewing red leaves and sakura blossom may differ from the schedule. Please kindly be noted.
- Staff who can speak Chinese, English and Japanese will accompany the tour. No detailed tour sightseeing guidance will be provided. Please kindly be noted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Tour&Charter International