Colosseum and Roman Forum Small Guided Group - Skip the Line Tour
An expert English speaking guide will take you on a journey back in time, recreating the amazing history and mysteries of the largest amphitheater ever constructed in the center of ancient Rome. On your tour, you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines to venture deep inside the walls of the Colosseum discovering its many secrets and gory past. You will visit the ground floor and second level giving you a great view inside the Colosseum.
And then moving to explore the Palatine Hill, where according to the legend Rome was founded, and the famous Roman Forum, the center of life in ancient Rome where many of the oldest and most important buildings were located and the venue for public speeches, elections, criminal trials, and single combat gladiatorial matches. Join us on the Colosseum and Roman Forum Guided Group - Skip the Line Tour and travel in time to see the eternal city in all of its former glory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your guide will make you explore the hidden corners inside of the Colosseum, bringing the amphitheater to life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore Palatine Hill, the site of an older settlement from the 9th century BC, said by the legend as the place where Romulus founded the original city of Rome.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
And then explore the famous Roman Forum, the centre of life in ancient Rome where many of the oldest and most important buildings were located and the venue for public speeches, elections, criminal trials, and single combat gladiatorial matches. The enchantment of the Roman Forum - where the main market took place - and the Sacred Way - the triumphal road where the Centurions of Caesar marched after their return from the countless battles and conquests.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance too. If the temperature is above 37,5° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.