Colosseum Gladiator Gate and Arena Floor Access Tour
Walk in the footsteps of emperors and gladiators on a guided tour of Rome’s most iconic attractions — the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, and learn about the bloody battles and glorious victories that once took place inside this mighty arena. In the Forum, wander among the ruins of temples and judicial palaces while your guide shares insight into the complex social structure of ancient Rome.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fast-Track Admission to Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine
- Access to Arena floor
- Professional Guide
- Headsets linked with guide
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Pick-up and Drop
Your group tour begins with a look inside Rome’s most popular site, the Colosseum. Learn how no expense was spared when it came to the entertainment, from exotic animals to a variety of gladiators, historical and mythological reenactments, as well as free food that was provided by the state. Hear about its rise and fall, its neglect, and how it was used as a quarry and storage facility before becoming a world heritage site.
The Roman Forum:
The Roman Forum is the most interesting historical site in Rome, as well as one of the best-preserved assemblages of ancient ruins in Italy. Journey back in time, down cobbled streets into the basin of this remarkable archeological anomaly and envision what life was like in classical Rome.
The Palatine Hill:
Towering high above the Roman Forum is the very birth place of Rome, the Palatine Hill. This layer cake of Republican houses and Imperial palaces was also the abode of Rome’s legendary founder Romulus. Hear the fascinating stories behind this historical wonderland, as you walk past ancient ruins, roman baths, and the remains of an old stadium.
Departure Point :Via della Polveriera, 8, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.