Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tour
The most famous of Rome’s many ancient sights, the Colosseum is an imposing, incredible structure, that brings you back in time to the Roman Empire’s powerful past. Your friendly and professional guide will delve into the mystery that shrouds the games held there and the fascinating stories of the famous gladiators who thrilled the crowds with their brutish fighting.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip The Line Ticket
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will retrace the steps of the Gladiators, accompanied by exciting stories, told by your professionally English-speaking guide, of the events that unfolded inside the great walls of the world-famous Colosseum. These stories will bring the ancient monument to life, and will give you an intimate and interesting insight into the life of the Roman people that once filled the arena.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The Palatine Hill is the most beautiful and important of Rome’s great seven hills, and is a must-see on any tour of the city. Here, with the aid of our guides, you can discover the birthplace of one of the greatest civilisations in history, and explore the ancient ruins of the Imperial Palace, surrounded by towering pine trees and spectacular views of the Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum below.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
It is vital to visit the political, social, and commercial heart of downtown Rome to truly understand the spirit of life in Roman times. Here you will walk original Roman roads, the Via Sacra and the Via Nova, which weave amongst ornate arches, towering temples, and the spirits of the myth-shrouded Romulus and the world-famous Julius Caesar. Although less than half of the forum is complete today, your guides will fill in all the empty spaces with their extensive knowledge and passion, which will restore the city to its former glory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.