Colosseum Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
With this complete tour of the Roman forum, palatine and colosseum in just two hours you will know the origins of the city of Rome and its evolution over time. Listen to the explanations of a guide who will tell you anecdotes and curiosities as you walk around like an ancient Roman among buildings, streets, buildings that have seen Rome become the capital of the empire.
per adult from
What's included :
- licensed guide who speaks your language
What's excluded :
- admission ticket to pay at the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The guide will bring you at the roman forum and will explain you the roman forum, the political and civil square of Anciaent Rome
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
this tour will continue at the Palatine hill. One of the seven hills of Rome but the most important one. The palatine hill is the place where, as per the legend, Romulo decided to found Rome.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
After passing the securuty check your guide will bring you inside Colosseum up to the first level to enjoy a fantastic view on the arena.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 73, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- knives, scissors or other objects with metal tips not supported.
- it's required to show an ID (even ina picture) for participants under 18 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m Follow the signage positioned along the routes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.