Combination Tour: Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs
It is no coincidence that the Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs is one of the most popular tours in the country. Visit one of the most famous areas in Costa Rica and relax in the hot springs is an unforgettable experience!
The Arenal Volcano with Baldi Hot Springs tour is by far a favorite among travelers. This tour offers the auspicious site of the imposing Arenal Volcano and the soothing thermal waters of Baldi Hot Springs. Not to mention the lush vegetation and unforgettable views that make this place one to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Baldi Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
The impressive Arenal Volcano is a magnificent natural wonder that is situated in La Fortuna of San Carlos, Costa Rica. On your way to
Arenal Volcano there will be a stop in the famous town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans.
In Sarchi, you will see an ox cart known as the largest in the world. The cart is made of wood (cedar) and it is decorated with stunning colors, such as a bright orange. The design is typical and intricate, indicative of traditional oxcarts.
The journey will then continue, going through plantations with agricultural products, including pineapple farms, and mango groves, ornamental plants and cattle ranches until arriving to the small town of La Fortuna. You will stop to enjoy lunch at a cozy restaurant with a spectacular view of the Arenal volcano.
Stop At: Baldi Hot Springs, Ruta 142, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
After that you will go on to relax at one of the best hot springs in the area where you will enjoy the rejuvenating effects of the thermal waters. As well as an optional, not included, massage or other special treatment that must be reserved ahead. Before going back to San José, a wonderful dinner will be served with a great view of the volcano.
Departure Point :San Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.