Combo La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike & Hotsprings
You will see La Fortuna Waterfall the Arenal Lake and the Volcano hanging a few hanging bridges in the two locations and hotsprings.
Nice and not very intense hikes and amazing views of our nature attractions, places to swim and interact with the enviroment knowledgeable tour guides always taking care of you and spotting wildlife or providing important information of our very cultural and nature area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off, Hotels around 6 kms from La Fortuna Downtown pick up is included please make sure you know your hotel name some hotels out of town may have an extra charge from $20 to $30.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Please be advised that 13% Government tax is not included on this tour and must be paid on the site
La Fortuna Waterfall is in central Costa Rica, in the Alajuela Province. In Spanish, it is known as Catarata Fortuna. The waterfall drops about 70−75 meters and is at the base of the dormant Chato volcano, about 5.5 km outside of the town of La Fortuna, near the Arenal Volcano.
• Arenal Jungle Tours, On The Main Street Of La Fortuna On The Other Side Of The Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Altavista Travel & Adventures Costa Rica, Av 142 La Fortuna, Arenal, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.