Come Along to a Traditional Ugandan Wedding (4-6 Hours)
Enjoy the pomp, color and excitement of a Ugandan wedding, with this immersive experience. You will not just be observing the goings-on, but will participate by dressing the part, carrying gifts and much more. Enjoy the sumptuous traditional meals that these events are famous for. We provide a local experience guide that also helps translate the local language in which the event is conducted, so you do not miss a thing. With over forty tribal groups there is so much variety in marriage tradition, customs and practices. Which one will you experience?!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hire of traditional dress included. If you wish to own it, can be arranged on request
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ndere Centre
What's excluded :
- Visit: Ndere Centre, Plot 2872 - 9867 Butukirwa P. O. Box 11353, Kampala Uganda
Traditional weddings in Uganda a colorful and joyous occasions. With over 40 tribes, each with different marriage practices and customs, enjoy this immersive experience and celebrate with us.
Departure Point :Ndere Centre, Plot 2872 - 9867 Butukirwa P. O. Box 11353, Kampala Uganda
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.