Contact Less Vatican City Guided Tour
Due to Covid19 we are locked since February 2020. But situation is changing slowly slowly. Now time to refresh ourselves to start fighting again.
From 1st August 2020 we are open again for travelers.
Covid19 changes many things of our daily life. Even travel rules and regulations are modified or changed by the authorities.
By considering all these measures, we created this product, specially for the Vatican Museums travelers during this Covid19 epidemic.
per adult from
2 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Face Mask
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.