Cook and Dine Central Indian Food with a Local in Lucknow
Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh is one of the largest and vibrant cities in the state. It is known to be a multicultural city with many tourists travelling from afar to experience the culture. The city also boasts of UNESCO world heritage sites like Khajuraho and Fort Jhansi. The cuisine of Lucknow is also something that is a must-have. The best way to experience the culture and learn about the culinary gems of the city would be to interact with a local.
Meet home-chef Sangeeta who lives in Vibhuti Khand area in Lucknow. Sangeeta originally hails from central India and prepares amazing central Indian delicacies. The dishes originally came from tribals in the jungle areas of Madhya Pradesh, Jhansi and Indore. Join Sangeeta for a cooking class followed by a scrumptious meal with her family.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Cooking Demonstation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Enjoy a scrumptious meal with a Local
Departure Point :Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.