Cook and dine in the heart of New Delhi
Get to interact with a local family over a safe and hygienic home-made meal and cooking class. Experience India's culture and diversity by interacting with like-minded people over authentic food only found in the homes of people.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 Course Lunch / Dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Enjoy a local and authentic cooking experience in the heart of New Delhi. Join our home-chef, Neelam as she introduces you to the vegetarian food of Old Delhi. Only 15-20 minutes away from India Gate, Parliament House and Connaught Place, you can easily walk over to Neelam's home in under 10 minutes from Patel Nagar Metro Station. She will be conducting an immersive cooking class wherein she will teach you 2-3 dishes which are quintessential Old Delhi; and this will be followed by a multi course meal wherein you would be joined in by her family as well. This food experience is your chance to understand India's beautiful and rich culture through the eyes of a local.
The entire meal experience will last for 2-3 hours.
Please note - This is not a professional cooking class but rather an opportunity to cook and dine with a local home-chef. The experience will be as much about the stories around the food and local culture, as it would be about the meal itself.
• Chatpati Tikki - Potato cutlets with chick peas filling served with sweet & sour chutney
• Dahi Pakodi - Soft and spongy split gram fritter with yogurt and chutney
Departure Point :East Patel Nagar, Patel Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.