Cook Ceviche in a Peruvian Home
We open the doors of our house to celebrate this experience. We live in an apartment in a very traditional neighborhood between Miraflores and the Historic Center. We will visit our local market full of colored, fruits and vegetables, with neighbors doing their shopping, which will bring you closer to the real day to day of Peruvians, here the sellers are our "CASEROS" and we know many of them all their lives.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks and Other Peruvian Food. Autochthonous Andean Snacks Ceviche or tiradito of fish. Fish brochettes. . Peruvian Corn Native Potatos Andean Cheese Peruvian dessert. Drinks Pisco & Its Varieties Pisco Sour, Tasting of three varieties of Pisco, Chilcano de Pisco and refreshing herbal drinks
What's excluded :
We will take a tour of the local market, (for those at noon shift); Once in our home, we will taste some Andean snacks.
You will also have to prepare your own "PISCO SOUR" with my secret recipe.
We will share our stories, with deep respect for our roots, traditions and culture, and you will immerse yourself in the world of Ceviche. You will learn and participate in the authentic preparation of our signature dish.
We will refresh ourselves with some pisco chilcanos that you will easily learn to prepare.
We will explain the making of Pisco, including a tasting of three varieties with an explanation of the cultivation of the grape to become this precious liquor.
Then we will have a musical surprise in our studio inside our house.
You will also taste some Peruvian dessert.
1. COME WITH APPETITE
2.Let us know if you are vegetarian IN ADVANCE.
3. WRITE US IF YOU DO NOT FIND AVAILABILITY.
Departure Point :Jirón Capac Yupanqui 2067, Lince 15073, Peru
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.