Cooking and Salsa Dance Lesson Combo
The perfect way to get to know Costa Rican culture and take part in some of our most important activities in Costa Rica: cooking, eating and dancing!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Cooking and Salsa Dance Lesson Combo
Learn to cook and dance like a local in this unique night out in La Fortuna! The perfect way to get to know Costa Rican culture and take part in some of our most important activities in Costa Rica: cooking, eating and dancing!
People are starting to really take to learning about new cultures and the best way to do that is to learn about what the locals eat.
Turns out, Costa Rica has amazing cuisine -- it's healthy, natural and actually very easy to learn how to cook it. That's why you'll be wanting to take back local spices and try some of our favorite recipes back homw with your friends and families.
We've planned these cooking classes as a great way to get to know other travelers and hang out with a knowledgable local "chef!"
But the night gets even better because as soon as you finish cooking, you'll be able to sit down to the delicious meal you helped cook up and chat about the "Pura Vida" of Costa Rica.
But wait... there's more! Hope you brought your dancing shoes to Costa Rica, because we then head to the dance floor to learn how to dance to some of our favorite latin beats -- salsa, merengue, cumbia y bachata!
There is no batter way to spend an evening in La Fortuna than cooking, eating and dancing like a local with us!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.